Thursday, August 18, 2011

Want: Aprons!

I've been cooking a lot this week, which reminded me once again that I have yet to find an apron that I love. The one I've been using the most lately is a half-apron I received from a friend; it belonged to her grandmother, and it's adorable. (I only wish I had a full-apron version of it!)

So tonight, distracted from my search for a superhero costume for my son on Etsy, I picked out a few that I like.


I Love Lucy inspired apron.

Yellow and strawberries.

Dandelion turquoise and red.

Gidget Lemon.

Rose toile and polka dots.

While I saw so many gorgeous ones, many of them (I thought) just don't seem ... practical? I suppose as "hostess aprons" they're meant to be worn while serving food instead of cooking, right? As someone who hardly entertains (other than my son, who could care less if I serve him while wearing sweats), I have no need for something I'd worry about getting dirty in the kitchen.

That said, maybe I should just get some chef's whites? (Oh look, they even come in pink!)

No comments:

Post a Comment