Sunday, August 28, 2011

Down Time (Few and Far Between)

This week I feel like I've failed on my promise to write more. I have posts that have been stewing in my head, but I haven't been able to find time to sit down to write. Mostly because this was the first week my son was out of school, so I just haven't had much "free" time. Plus! Keeping him out and/or busy wears on me, so the only thing I've been wanting to do at the end of the day is play some Sudoku. Oh, and his regular sitter has also been out of town AND he only napped (I think) one or two days this past week.

Excuses, excuses!

That said, I wish there were easier ways to blog from my iPad. Writing is easy enough, but when I want to add photos, I feel slowed down by not having a mouse. I might have to give that a try though, since my iPad pretty much goes to bed with me. I'd take my laptop to bed, but it gets hot and the battery drains way too quickly. Also, more cumbersome than an iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment