Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Laser Lights

While we were away at Coachella last month, a friend of ours treated us to her personal story of laser hair removal. She went into much more detail than I would write on here - we're not shy amongst friends and there was plenty of alcohol involved - but ever since then, I've been almost obsessed with going through the journey myself. After doing a bit of research online, with great thanks to Yelp, I've taken my first step and made an appointment for this Friday.

I'll save the name of the place I'm going to for after the first treatment, when I can dish out how much it hurt (both physically and financially). I'm getting my underarms done first, and if it goes well, I might move on to the bikini area, then perhaps the legs. Even if it's near 80% effective in permanent hair removal (as they say), then I'll be one happy campmer.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment